Clean CARFAX. Certified. Wh 2014 Ford Focus Titanium FWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC *FORD CERTIFIED*, * NO FEE DEALER*, Focus Titanium, Heated Leather-Trimmed Sport Front Bucket Seats, Navigation.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 6464 miles below market average!
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* 172 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Sayville Ford, located in Suffolk County, Long Island, has been family owned and operated for three generations over- 50 years! Not only are we the largest independent Ford dealership in the New York region, but Sayville Ford's focus on complete customer satisfaction has earned us the reputation as a leader in the automotive industry!
* Nimble handling; refined and quiet ride; strong engine; stylish and well-made interior; abundant list of upscale and high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
* Driving the 2014 Ford Focus is incredibly fun and enjoyable. It has a dynamic design, addictive driving experience, and an interior that immerses you into something that is definitely more than just a car. The Focus comes in 7 models to pick from: the Base S Sedan, SE Sedan, SE Hatch, Titanium Sedan, ST, Titanium Hatch, and Electric. New for 2014, there's a Sport Appearance Package for the SE, which has sport cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and an available rear spoiler. Every drop of fuel is effectively used in the Focus with its 2.0L engine. Twin independent variable camshaft timing adds extra precision, contributing to fuel efficiency or power output. The electric power-assisted steering contributes to fuel efficiency as well. Plus, Active Grille Shutters help Focus make itself even more aerodynamic and fuel-efficient. This all helps Focus SE with the SFE Package achieve up to 40 MPG HWY, which equals less stops at the pump. For entertainment, there's SYNC with MyFord Touch, standard on Titanium and Electric trims, and optional on SE and ST. On select models, luxury comes in the form of leather-trimmed seats, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, ambient lighting, and 2 Interior Style Packages that feature two-tone leather-trimmed seats, matching door-trim inserts, coordinated steering wheel trim and more. The new Focus ST is geared to get you to your destination quickly. Mash the aluminum accelerator pedal and you'll be treated to the rollicking performance of its 252hp, 2.0L EcoBoost engine that's linked to a 6-speed manual transmission. An overboost feature can sustain increased torque (from 3000 to 4500 rpm) for 15 seconds at a time enhancing its performance feel. Source: The Manufacturer Summary