SUMMARY The College Student Purchase Program provides eligible college students and recent graduates within 2 years with bonus cash, plus great rates through Ford Credit when they purchase or lease a new select Ford vehicles or all Lincoln vehicles. Now for a limited time on select Ford and Lincoln vehicles, the current offer will be increased to $1,000 towards a purchase and $750 on a lease. This offer is available from May 1, 2021 to August 2, 2021. All customers should be directed to www.FordDrivesU.com to apply for this offer. COLLEGE STUDENT BONUS CASH PROGRAM • VINCENT Program #37866 • Program Dates: May 1, 2021 – August 2, 2021 • Offer: $1,000 Bonus Cash on Purchase or $750 Bonus Cash on Lease • New 2020/2021/2022 Ford –EcoSport, Escape, Edge, F-150, Fusion, Mustang and Ranger ONLY. And 20/21/22 MY Lincoln Vehicles. • Eligible Student/Graduate must be on Bill of Sale/Purchase Agreement as the primary buyer or co-buyer • Compatible with A/X/Z/D Plan Sale Types
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Active College/Trade School Students:
Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending
- Active Graduate Students:
Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program
- Recent College Graduates:
Student has graduated and is within 3 years from their date of graduation. For example, student graduates May 6, 2017 – they will be eligible until May 31, 2020. A student graduated on May 4, 2017, they are eligible through May 31, 2020.
- High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university:
Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and have can provide Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
- College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions:
Student has attended or will attend college classes again between May 1, 2017 and January 2, 2020.
Ineligible Student Categories:
- Those students enrolled less than half time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School.
- One-course completion certificates.
- On-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses).
- English as a second language courses do not qualify
PROOF OF STUDENT ELIGIBILITY
Proof of Full-Time or Half Time enrollment status based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School
For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall of 2020, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples below)
Examples of eligible documentation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Copy of College/University Diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment – valid for no more than 6 months
- Current class schedule
Note: Student’s full name and school name must be listed as an original part of the provided documentation.