To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Active College/Trade School Students:
Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending
- Active Graduate Students:
Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program
- Recent College Graduates:
Student has graduated and is within 3 years from their date of graduation. For example, student graduates May 6, 2017 – they will be eligible until May 31, 2020. A student graduated on May 4, 2015, they are eligible through May 31, 2018.
- High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university:
Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and have can provide Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
- College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions:
Student has attended or will attend college classes again between May 1, 2015 and January 2, 2019.
Ineligible Student Categories:
- Those students enrolled less than half time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School.
- One-course completion certificates.
- On-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses).
- English as a second language courses do not qualify