Check Your Inbox to
Get Your Certificate
for Your Vehicle
• Active: Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard National Guard, Reservists Serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP). This includes Spouses and Surviving Spouses.
• Veterans: A person who served in the active military, naval, or air service, and who was discharged or released there from under conditions other than dishonorable. Must be within 24 months of separation.
• Retirees: A military retiree is any member or former member of the uniformed services who is entitled, under statute, to retire or retirement (this typically requires 20 years of service). They will receive a pension as a retiree. This also includes those with a medical retirement.
• National Guard and Honor Guard: These individuals would be eligible under the current branch of service that they serve (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard).
• Reservists: Must be on orders to deploy or were a veteran within 24 months of separation.