Comprehensive Maintenance for Ford and Competitive-Make Electric Vehicles.
Keep your vehicle running great for years to come with a Ford Protect Electric Premium Maintenance Extended Service Plan. Covering scheduled maintenance required by the manufacturer, including normal wear items, these plans help protect you against rising repair costs.
- Multi-point inspections
- Tire rotations
- Washer fluid top-offs
- Cabin air filter replacement (every 20,000 miles)
- Brake pads and linings
- Shock absorbers/struts
- Engine belts, coolant hoses, clamps and o-rings seals
- Wiper blades
Enjoy Premium Protection for Miles and Miles.
With this plan, you'll be able to protect your vehicle and budget with timely care and inspections that may:
- Prevent serious and expensive repairs
- Help you maintain optimal performance
- Lock in future maintenance costs at today's prices
- Possibly increase your resale/lease-end value
- First-class service from Ford factory-trained technicians who only use Ford-authorized parts
100% backed by Ford Motor Company, the Electric Premium Maintenance Plan offers many benefits:
- Service provided at authorized Ford and Lincoln dealerships in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- All repairs are made with Ford-authorized parts by factory-trained and certified technicians.
- Coverage is 100% transferable and may increase resale value of your vehicle. Transfer fee and restrictions apply.
- First-Day Rental Option provides up to 2 days of rental vehicle coverage for a covered repair.
- 0% APR interest-free Installment Payment Plan with flexible payment options is available when the extended service plan is not included in the vehicle financing; everyone qualifies, making it the smart choice.
Click the links below to view our many different Extended Service Plans available at Sayville Ford.
Display of our Extended Protection Plans