Relax, it’s covered. It’s Ford Certified.
Only after passing a rigorous 172-point inspection is a pre-owned vehicle Ford certified, complete with limited warranty coverage and 24-Hour Roadside Assistance. Watch the video to learn more.
View CPO Inventory
- Vehicle history, including scheduled maintenance performed
- Comprehensive road test
- Exterior and interior features inspected
- Underhood, underbody and diagnostic systems
Download 172-Point Inspection Checklist Download CPO Program Brochure
Limited Warranty Coverage
- Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage for 12 months/12,000 miles* covering more than 1000 components
- More than 1000 components covered, including engine, transmission and more
- Powertrain Limited warranty Coverage for seven years/100,000 miles* covering the engine, transmission and more
Vehicle History Report
To become Ford-certified, a pre-owned vehicle has to be less than six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles on the odometer. A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is then run to identify any issues that don’t meet our standards.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Complimentary aid includes
- Towing assistance rental car reimbursement
- Travel and destination expense reimbursement/aid
- Fuel delivery if you run out of gas, flat tire changes, jump starts and more
Value of Ownership
Used vehicles don't come with CPO benefits:
- 172-point Inspection
- 12-month/12,000-mile comprehensive limited warranty coverage
- 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty coverage
- Complimentary 24/7 roadside assistance, vehicle history report and more
DISCLAIMER: See your dealer for warranty coverage details.